Terms & Limitations
Manage your reputation by migrating to a virtual identity that can be relied upon with your own domain, and your own server.
We'll meet for an hour or two to get your requirements clear, and when we've discussed your goals thoroughly, we'll draft a requirements document - such as the one to the left.
- Consultation Fees to develop market strategy and provide content development, including writing bids, doing market research, and writing or editing content for web delivery apply at $35.00/hour.
- Junior Technician Fees - including website design, apply at a rate of $60/hour.
- Senior Technician Fees for e-commerce developments, interactive multimedia or SSL publications apply at a rate of $90/hour.
- Network Architecture Fees apply at a rate of $120/hour.
The following terms include an estimate of the production time and costs required to accomplish the goals identified above. The items you choose are up to you. Helping you to achieve your priorities as 'the client', or representative of the corporation or aggregate of 'clients' is our primary objective.
- Email Template Design and Development: 2 hours (Consultation Fees Apply)
- Landing Page Development: 2 hours (Consultation Fees Apply)
- URL Generation and Analytics Setup: 1 hour (Network Architecture Fees Apply)
- Server Setup and Network Coordination: 2 hours, (Network Architecture Fees Apply) No Additional Set-up Fees if running continuously!
- List Management: $60/hour
- E-Commerce Setup and administration: (Senior Technician Fees Apply)
Due to the nature of web development, graphic design and artistic endeavor - where not all possible conditions can be predetermined, IMID will not be liable for work not outlined in the scope of this bid. Any additional development, artistic, or creative endeavor will need to be defined in another requirements document, or redefined in this one.
You may also choose to write out a Work Order, and we will be glad to provide a line item bid for the new requirements. IMID requires half of the development fees to begin, and the balance to go live. Other terms may be established as needed.